Experience the excitement filled overnight desert safari Dubai to extend your Middle East heritage experience. We offer our guests the amazing desert safari overnight stay to give them a fun-filled glance to the Middle Eastern culture and desert lifestyle.
A complete adventure tour, the overnight desert safari extends your Dubai heritage experience with an overnight stay under the moon and star lit sky at our cap site. We give you an opportunity to take a step back in time and experience how Dubai was about 5 decades back. The evenings present an incredible view of sun dropping under the horizon and you can watch a falcon soar near you. The Dubai desert overnight stay at our Bedouin camp is accompanied by a number of traditional Middle Eastern activities giving glimpse of their lifestyle like henna tattooing, camel ride, sand boarding, sipping the traditional kahwa, belly dancing, tanoura dancing and many more.
The tour begins in the late afternoon when our vehicles pick up up from your home or hotel in Dubai or Sharjah to take you to one of the most stunning desert sceneries across the globe.
As you approach the camp site, you are welcomed to a traditional Arabic camp site where you are served the welcome drinks. Afterwards, you can choose to indulge in different activities as you have complete evening to experience different shades of desert. You can dress yourselves in the traditional outfits to click some of the most astounding pictures. You can also enjoy an aromatic sheeshah, the traditional Middle Eastern water pipe in a variety of flavours.
Came rides, optional quad biking, sand dune bashing, henna painting, tasting the dates, enjoying Dubai’s special tea and coffee, sitting calmly to see the breeze taking away sand to form different dune formations are among the most relished Overnight Desert Safari Dubai activities.
To make the overnight desert safari Dubai even more memorable, we serve our guests with scrumptious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food with live BBQ. After dinner, you can relax beside a glowing bonfire and enjoy the precious moments of the overnight camping Dubai. Our attendants then serve you with blankets and sleeping bags, and in the morning the overnight desert safari Dubai with an exotic breakfast.
|Location:||Al Hebab, the red dune desert on the way to Oman via Hatta|
|Transport:||4/4 SUV Vehicles|
|Pick Up and Drop Timings:||3 pm – 3.30 pm and 8.30 am (Next Morning)|
– Pick-Up and Drop from your residence or hotel in Sharjah or Dubai
– Driving through the desert along the exotic Al Awir Road
– Welcome to the camp site with Arabic tea or coffee
– Camel Ride in the high red sand dunes
– Arabic Costumes for photography, henna painting and camel riding
– Exclusive fragrant sheeshah
– Enchanting Tanoura dancing, belly dancing, and bar except during Ramadan
– Thrilling drives and dune bashing on the most beautiful and highest red sand dunes in Dubai
– Unlimited mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks complimentary with the tour
– BBQ dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
– Overnight camp site stay with sleeping bags and blankets
– Breakfast at the camp site including tea/coffee, toast, egg and juice
– Quad bike riding, an all-terrain vehicle, and sand Skiing (Optional)