Dubai, the city of Gold, is a haven for the meek as well as the elite. No other city is as vibrant with life and diverse, as the city of Dubai. The Dubai attraction is justified because of the sheer extravagance of the number of superb things to do in Dubai. Here is a list of a few of the adventures and treasure able moments which the Dubai tours have to offer:
- Feel on top of the world by going on the top of the world’s highest building, the Burj Khalifa
- Explore thousands of miles of dunes while embarking on a Dubai desert safari
- Deep sea diving lets you enjoy the company of hundreds varieties of fish in the Gulf Sea
- Visit the Aquaventure Water Park, which is amongst the best in the world
- Visit the Al Ain Zoo, which hosts an incredible variety of flora and fauna
- Challenge Big Red (Al Hamar), which is a sand dune over 300 feet high
- Skiing at Ski Dubai is an experience worth every penny. Skiing in the desert!
- The Big Bus Tour is the means to see the Dubai attractions in typical Dubai style
- Ariel tours and packages to destinations like Dubai Creek, Emirates Palace etc
- Ballooning over the city, seeing the desert, dunes, mountains and the city from the sky
- Dune buggy and dune bashing in the desert is a sure-fire way to excite one and all
- Atlantis the Palm is a four and a half hectare setting, where you can swim with dolphins!
- A camel trek in the dunes and horse rides for horse lovers in the park is an exciting option
- Take a wildlife drive in an all four wheel buggy will bring you closer to nature in a big way
- Dune dinners and private desert dinners are moments which can be cherished for life
Dhow cruises in Dubai creek and Marina, the experience of belly dancing, cuisines which are tempting for the palette, are some more of the exciting ventures you can pursue while on a Dubai tour. Also one of the most formidable Dubai attractions is the night life. The shopping malls, discotheques, hotel and restaurants of Dubai are amongst the best in the world. Not to mention the incredible options for shopping gold, accessories, clothes and antiques.
Dubai tours are addictive. The experience of Bedouin people, of the king among traders, of their hospitality, of the comforts and facilities makes one feel life in the best of times.