Looking for an opportunity to experience and explore the desert culture at its best but without the adventurous dune bashing?
There are several people and elderly persons who do not want to indulge in the adventurous parts of the desert safaris like dune bashing, quad biking, sand skiing but also do not want to miss the fun of a desert safari, camel riding, sheeshah, and the scrumptious BBQ dinner.
BBQ dinner in the desert Dubai is a complete desert experience in itself. We offer our guests a enjoyable desert safari with dinner in the desert camp along with other desert safari attractions. The red sand dunes of Dubai are among the top tourist attractions in this desert city and also one of the best things you can do while on vacation.
Symphony of the most unforgettable and enchanting experiences, our desert safari with BBQ dinner in the camp is perfect for a calm and tranquil desert experience seekers.
Desert safaris are the most alluring and seamless experiences that people seek while visiting Dubai, and for some the prime reason to be in Dubai is to be a part of the desert safari camp. An elaborate window to the Bedouin culture Dubai, the safari with the dinner in the desert Dubai would certainly give you memories that you'll cherish for quite long.
We serve our guests a hot BBQ dinner in the desert safari camp accompanied by optional non-alcoholic drinks while you enjoy some Arabian traditional dance moves and the Egyptian Tanoura dance performances. You can also indulge in the traditional Arabian water pipe smoking before the dinner. Our sojourn services with highest quality hospitality ensure that you enjoy your safari experience to the fullest.
|Location:||Al-Hebab red sand sand dunes of Dubai|
|Duration:||Half Day Evening Tour (5-6 hours)|
|Transport:||4/4 SUV Vehicles|
|Pick Up and Drop Timings:||4.30 pm – 5 pm to 9 pm – 9.30 pm|
– Pick-Up and Drop from your residence or hotel in Sharjah or Dubai
– Welcome to the camp site with Arabic tea or coffee
– Sand Skiing or Sand Boarding in the high red sand dunes (Optional and Not included in the package)
– Quad bike riding, an all-terrain vehicle and Alcohol Beverages dunes (Optional and Not included in the package)
– Arabic Costumes for photography, henna painting and camel riding
– Exclusive fragrant sheeshah
– Enchanting Tanoura and belly dancing except during Ramadan
– Thrilling drives and dune bashing on the most beautiful and highest red sand dunes in Dubai
– Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks complimentary with the tour
– BBQ dinner with buffet (Vegetarian food available on request)
– Departure from the camp site at 9.30 pm
Book your BBQ dinner desert tour now and enjoy the panoramic views the desert of Dubai!