Managed to have made it within the 10 best things you must do while in Dubai, Evening Desert Safari Dubai is truly an amazing experience one must indulge with. Drifting on the golden sand dunes of Dubai in a 4X4 SUV Vehicle would be an interesting experience for the people visiting Dubai and seeking to explore the traditional Middle East culture.
The evening desert safari Dubai offers an astounding and out for the world experience with various tour inclusions that give the visitors a rich glance of the desert living and desert based adventure activities which you'll experience nowhere except Dubai. As visitors get an opportunity to enjoy the mesmerising beauty of desert sun set, lighting up the desert as a golden bowl of sparkling sand, this trip can rightly be regarded as sunset desert safari Dubai.
For this enchanting tour of Dubai evening desert safari, you are picked up from your hotel or residence in Dubai or Sharjah and are taken to the red sand dunes of Dubai where you can meander through the desert while experiencing some of the most startling activities having roots in the Middle Easter culture. This tour is not recommended for the pregnant women and elderly people. Enjoy the Sunset Desert Safari Dubai.
Sand boarding or skiing in sand is a great activity to look forward to while going on evening desert safari. Gliding on dunes is a unique experience you can revel in while in Dubai's golden glowing sand.
The evening desert safari with BBQ dinner adds to the overall enjoyment as you can relish the international cuisines and live barbeque at our outdoor bedoin campsite. The live preparations of the BBQ with other relishable international dishes while enjoying the live dancing is certainly make the evening amazing and give you memories that you can cherish for the rest of your life.
Henna Tattoing on the hands, legs, & arms and camel rides on the sand during evening desert safari Dubai present some distinctive ways you can have fun while being in one of the most beautiful places in the world. The uneven sandy terrain presents an ideal place to have camel walk with lots of fun.
|Location:||Al Hebab, the red dune desert on the way to Oman via Hatta|
|Duration:||Half Day Tour (5-6 hours)|
|Transport:||4/4 SUV Vehicles|
|Pick Up and Drop Timings:||3.30 pm – 4.30 pm and 9.30 pm – 10.30 pm|
– Pick-Up and Drop from your residence or hotel in Sharjah or Dubai
– Welcome to the camp site with Arabic tea or coffee
– Sand Skiing or Sand Boarding in the high red sand dunes
– Quad bike riding, an all-terrain vehicle and Alcohol Beverages (Optional)
– Arabic Costumes for photography, henna painting and camel riding
– Exclusive fragrant sheeshah
– Enchanting Tanoura and belly dancing except during Ramadan
– Thrilling drives and dune bashing on the most beautiful and highest red sand dunes in Dubai
– Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks complimentary with the tour
– BBQ dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes