Dubai, one of the most popular Emirates of UAE has carved a
distinctive place for itself when it comes to tourist attractions. By
developing incredible infrastructure and reinventing its attractive
places, it has become one of the most sought after tourist destinations
across the globe. Though there are numerous tourist attractions and
amazing destinations that will give you memories to cherish, but when
you accomplish your tour to Dubai with evening desert tours and safaris, you will undoubtedly fall in love with the place.
The climate of Dubai is quite different from many other countries, and as you are heading to a desert with an evening desert safari Dubai tour,
there are certain essential tips which you must follow in order to make
your trip a memorable one. Following are some of the imperative tips:
- When going on evening desert tours, wear loose and
comfortable clothing. Unlike elsewhere in Dubai, you can wear the
clothes that you like as you will be in the company of the tourists and
not the locals. In Dubai, men cannot wear shorts in the public places,
but on an evening safari tour, you can wear the clothes which you feel
- Do not forget your camera. The sunrise, sunset and camping sites in
Dubai offer some amazing sceneries and views that you would love to
capture. The views of the desert in Dubai will take your breath away.
So, ensure that your camera is fully charged and if possible, some extra
batteries with you as well.
- As the temperature may reach higher degrees in the day time, it’s
important to stay hydrated in order to enjoy your tour to the fullest.
Thus, always carry water, and something to drink. Replenishing drinks,
beverages and water will help you keep your energy levels high.
- Once you have decided to take a safari tour, it is advisable that you opt for evening desert tours. The temperature is also not very high at the time of the evening and the sunset that you can view from evening desert safari Dubai is just as stunning and breath-taking as the sand dunes.
- Sun block is one of the most essential things that you must not forget to take along on your evening desert safari Dubai
Though, for the most part of the tour, you’ll be traveling in an
air-conditioned vehicle, but it is still possible to get tanned or
sunburned. Besides, you cannot resist going out of the car and taking
some of the mesmerizing pictures of the sand dunes.
- There are several activities which you can indulge with when on a
desert safari tour, like camel riding, sightseeing to a village and many
more. Thus, ensure that you are wearing comfortable shoes that do not
stop you from walking on the desert to indulging in the activities.
These were some of the most essential tips which you must follow to
make the most out of your tour. This would be an experience of the
lifetime, and these tips will help you stay comfortable during the trip.